JDC (Joint) the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian aid organization, is seeking to hire a Managing Director for Moscow branch.
If you have a proven ability to manage business processes, broad strategic vision, an ability to interpret the organizational strategy to the field activity, a desire to learn and lead social innovation, business skills alongside with the interest in social and community work, then we are looking for you.
As Managing Director, you will be responsible for :
- The ongoing operational management of JDC’s representative office covering a wide geographical area in Russia.
- Budget management – budget building, control and overall responsibility for the organization’s and supported organizations’ budget.
- Development of yearly work plan and its implementation.
- Partnership in formulating JDC policy in the region, including responsibility for initiating, planning and implementing humanitarian and community programs and projects.
- Community development and strengthening Jewish identity among the Jewish community.
- Building and developing contacts with the local government including representing the organization in local/governmental forums.
Good command of Russian, English and Hebrew is mandatory.
Acquaintance with the Jewish community in Moscow is an advantage
Apply for job: hh.ru/vacancy/26312188